Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Toll Free Numbers OF Insurance Companies



List of Toll Free Numbers and Chargeable Phone Numbers of all Insurance Companies

sr
Name of
Insurance Company
Website Address 
Toll Free Phone Number 
Chargeable
phone number
1
18002099090 
022 67292929,
022- 61120633 
2
1800442200 
+914428128500
Fax. :
+914428111902 
3
18001801288 
1860 425 0000 
4 
18001030555,
18001020333 
+911244584333
Fax:
+911244584111
5 
18001037766,
1800 103 8000
0124-2709046 
6 
18002337272,
18002090144 

7 
18001800800 

8 
18001032292 
080-49010222,
080-49123900 

 9
18001024444 

10
1800227000,
1800 270 7000
18004258575 

 11
http://www.cholainsurance.com
1800-200-5544
for Abroad Customers:
91 4430985300,
044-30445400,
Fax no:
044-3044 5550 
12 
18001027070 

13 
1800-11-2526
011-23234092,
23234093,
23234098,
23235496,
23236051,
23235187,
Fax: 

011-23235481
14 
1800 425 4033,
1800 425 4080,
1800 425 4090 
044-28293222,
044-28293777,
0124- 4867500,
040-23556464,
022-24918062,
020-24488360,
033-24659421,

Fax:044-28292339 
15 
1800 102 2355,
1800220233 
+912240976666
Fax:
+912240976900 
16
1800226226,
1800225858 


1800 2700 700 
+912266383600 
18 
18602679999,
18002097777 
022 67516666,
Dubai:
+971 43426662 
19 
1800227227 

20
1800 2666,
18004257878 
09223622666 
21 
1860 266 7766,
1800222020,
18002707000 
+91 22 6193 0777 
22
1800 209 0502,
18001025005 

022-2490 8109,
022-2490 8110,
022-2490 8109, 
Fax:
022-2494 1016
23 
1800 103 5499 
0124-428 5499 
24
1800 419 8228 
+91
804134 5444 
25 
1800 209 8800 
+912266057999 






26

















1800224077 






011-28844132,
011-28855115,
0755-2676254,
0761-2671079,
0612-2204067,
0562-2525972,
0522-2624214 



27
180030103333,
1800226226 
011-66326666 
28
1800 200 5577,
1800 180 5577,
1800 200 3383 
0124 - 4121500 
 29
18004194194,
18002098888 

30 
1800 226 3784,
Toll-Free Fax:
1800 988 5440  
International Phone:
 12046547964  
31
18003453339,
1800333339,
1800221120 
Use KOLKATA code
40079991,
40079992,
40079993 
32 
 1800 425 6969,
 18001035499
+91 80 26502244,
Fax : 080-41506969 
33
1800 11 8485,
18004252002,
18002098700 
011-43659595 



34


www.peerless.co.in
18003451932,
18002098800 
033 2248 3247,
033 2248 3001,
033 2220 3740,
Fax: 033 2248 5197 
35 
1800 3009 
022-33123100,
033-30288923,
044-30925816,
0761-3982185 
36
1800 3000 8181
3033 8181 
37
18003458899,
1800334433 
1860 425 0000,
094444 48899 
38
18001809000,
18002005577 

39 
1800 22 9090,
1800222123 
022 - 6191 0000 
40
18002667780 
SMS to:
5616181 
41
1800119966 

42
18002091415,
18001026425 
Use mumbai code:
22708675,
22708308,
22708304,
22708344 

43


1800223535 

44
18001234123 

45 
1800224030,
1800 200 4030 
022-27639800,
022-39133700 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Customer care are more helpfull than
...6294576565...9330360770..my expectations..they reply my all messages that i have send to  ...all reply are gratefull and regarding the subject that i objected to them ..and finally i am satisfied with customer service excutive . Currently my issue is not completely resolved but hope it will be soonCustomer care are more helpfull 6294576565//9330360770//than my expectations..they reply my all messages that i have send to ixigo ...all reply are gratefull and regarding the subject that i objected to them ..and finally i am satisfied with customer
calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//
anything from netmeds 6294576565-/calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//customer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan in customer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan in customer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan in custom

Unknown said...

Customer care are more helpfull 6294576565//9330360770//than my expectations..they reply my all messages that i have send to ixigo ...all reply are gratefull and regarding the subject that i objected to them ..and finally i am satisfied with customer
Customer care are more helpfull 6294576565//9330360770//than my expectations..they reply my all messages that i have send to ixigo ...all reply are gratefull and regarding the subject that i objected to them ..and finally i am satisfied with customer
Customer care are more helpfull 6294576565//9330360770//than my expectations..they reply my all messages that i have send to ixigo ...all reply are gratefull and regarding the subject that i objected to them ..and finally i am satisfied with customer
calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//
anything from netmeds 6294576565-/calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//
anything from netmeds 6294576565-/calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//
anything from netmeds 6294576565-/calling
anything from netmeds-6294576565//customer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan incustomer care no/6294576565//I.....
9330360770//6294576565//9432996551//...Apply for Personal Loan in Indore with IndiaLends and avail the Lowest Interest Rates. Instant approval and disbursment of loan in